Contact us now
What is it?
Insight into who your customers are, what they know about you and expect from you, the customer journey process and how they rate your product or service. These are examples of customer insights that &beyond identifies for you by using state-of-the-art research tools. &beyond’s research experts support you with the design and conducting of the appropriate customer satisfaction – and employee satisfaction survey, and brand awareness – and image research. &beyond is your research partner for both quantitative research, online or by phone, and qualitative research. We are ISO certified and use the latest data collection software and in-house developed dashboards.
How does it work?
- In consultation with your organisation we define the goal of the research and advise you on the most appropriate method of data collection and data reporting.
- After a comprehensive intake session we develop a questionnaire and submit it for approval.
- The questionnaire is programmed and tested through our data collection tools.
- Based on your customer database or panel files we invite the survey’s target group to participate in the research.
- In case of no response the target group receives an email reminder with again the request to participate.
- The survey data is analysed and will be presented in for example tabular form, through a dashboard or a PowerPoint presentation.
- We then plan a session to discuss the research’s most important findings and improvement areas
What are the results?
- Insight into your customers and their customer journey
- Insight into the gaps between your own expectations and the actual customer experience (360 degree scan)
- Insight into strengths and weaknesses;
- Insight into your stores’ performance (benchmark reports);
- Insight into what extent your organisation is working towards improvement.
- Insight into areas of awareness and image of your organisation and brand