HOW TO MAKE SUCCESFUL ADJUSTMENTS?
Improvement relates to the process of management support of the sales team in order to enhance the team’s commercial skills and performance. In this process the dashboards are a key tool for the management and can be used as an online teaching environment for the team, to work concretely towards a better performance.
Generate more sales
&beyond’s improvement programmes are always based on the following pillars:
- what needs structure and how can I contribute?
- what do I need to know?
- what do I have to do?
- how do we achieve definite improvement
For this purpose we have developed the T.E.A.M. concept:
- The set-up in place (what needs structure and how can I contribute?)
- Excel at knowledge (what do I have to know?)
- Attention to sales (what do I have to do?)
- Make improvements visible (working towards definite improvement)Increase in sales by engaging your salespeople starts with following these 4 principles.
THE STARTING POINT TOWARDS BETTER SALES RESULTS
The set-up in place; make sure the customer feels welcome in your stores and is able to find what he is looking for. In addition, knowledge is an important driver for behaviour. If your employees are able to deal with customers’ requests for help, service or detailed information, they will be more capable to develop commercial skills.
This will contribute to an increase in commercial result; the customer buys more products (increase in conversion rate), the customer visits your store more frequently and starts to recommend your store to friends and acquaintances (NPS).
As part of its T.E.A.M. concept, &beyond has developed various tools that you can implement yourself into your sales improvement programmes, with support of &beyond consultants.