Contact us now
Mystery Feedback &beyond
How does it work?
- During a plenary instruction meeting (benchmark setting process) a team of consultants, tailored to your needs, sets the measurement standards (excellent, well, moderate, insufficient);
- Mystery shoppers, our experienced &beyond advisors, visit your stores and assess each store on the employees’ interaction with the customers.
- Afterwards these consultants make themselves known – unlike with the Mystery Visit – to the store manager and salespersons;
- After he has revealed himself, the consultant will hold a feedback session with the store manager and performs a store check;
- The consultant then files an online report on his tablet, based on the shop visit, the feedback session and the store check, resulting in a report per store;
- Next, a final report is drawn up, taking into account all the store reports. This report shows what is going well and which areas need improvement.
- What are the results?The personal contact between the mystery shopper and the store manager, during which the areas of improvement are pointed out, encourages direct improvement on store level;
- Insight into how customers experience a visit to your store(s);
- Insight into strengths and weaknesses;
- Insight into your stores’ performance (benchmark reports);
- Insight into stores with highest / lowest performance;
- Insight into what extent your organisation is working towards improvement.
How much does it cost?
- Costs depend on duration of the measurement session (€ 100 per hour);
- One-off costs for questionnaire set-up;
- Fix costs per measurement session, related to instruction/ coaching provided by our consultants for analysis/reporting.
Would you like to know more?
Request a (free) test visit.